Industry-Leading Building Automation and Commercial HVAC System Integration
NEMSI an industry leader in providing quality, multi-vendor building automation system (BAS) services and offers:
- Flexibility - NEMSI provides custom-designed facilities, building automation and control, and commercial HVAC preventive maintenance programs to meet client needs and objectives.
- Quick Response – NEMSI’s team of highly trained and seasoned commercial HVAC (and other) field engineers can respond to emergency service needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Support - A skilled facilities management staff, along with innovative facilities and commercial HVAC service-minded support personnel, help deliver high-quality, cost-effective commercial HVAC maintenance, service, and repair.
HVAC and Building Automation System Capabilities
NEMSI is an independent supplier of quality direct digital control (DDC) and building automation systems.
- Problem Solving - Customized building automation and control solutions to virtually all commercial HVAC control needs.
- Information Access – NEMSI’s design engineers can integrate building automation systems (BAS) into management information systems (MIS). This integration allows clients to manage their building operations from anywhere within their facility or from anywhere in the world.
- Working With Clients - For the customer who likes to get involved, NEMSI provides owner-assisted design/build systems.
- Advanced Technology Solutions - NEMSI can design and build sophisticated building automation commercial HVAC controls systems to improve buildings performance. Specialists can also install turnkey, seamlessly integrated access control, CCTV, lighting, and DDC control systems.
LEED-accredited Commercial HVAC Professionals
- Sustainable Design and Operation - NEMSI has five LEED-accredited professionals ready to assist clients in all aspects of LEED (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design) certification for sustainable new construction, commercial interiors, and existing building energy-efficiency operations and maintenance.
- Energy Systems and Incentives - NEMSI can provide energy audits, analysis, and documentation for submission on behalf of clients to local utility incentive programs without any up-front cost.
Reach out today to learn more about NEMSI’s advanced building automation, controls and sustainable technologies.